Skip to main content

Tricky days....

Some days are more tricky than others.... We try to keep to plan but things like weddings and birthdays, holidays and other events get in the way. However I am not beating myself up over it as it is one time, and lets face it unless you know millions of people you will not be going every single day!
I know that you will get told to make good choices and what things could you go for? I have tried that but this plan has to be realistic to you. I try to stay to plan as much as poss then I see dessert or I see that one item I love to eat and that's that but I believe if you tell that little voice in your head its ok Im going to have that but try to bulk up on salad and fruit then go for it. I then feel less stressed by the whole experience.
I have a little holiday break coming up and I'm looking forward to not cooking and enjoying myself! Yes i want to be at target and that wont change. Once I'm back from holiday I'll get back onto plan and no probs.
I'm not a consultant and I don't want to sabotage your thinking, what works for you, works so don't break it!
With Autumn being here I have started making soups and slow cooking recipes. I love the pulled pork recipe and it leaves us with at least 2 days worth. Jacket potatoes are all baked in the oven and frozen ready to heat up alongside it and some speed veg Yummmmmmmmmmm
pulled pork recipe here ot even has a video to show you how easy it is! I will post my butternut squash recipe which is very easy to follow tomorrow.
Half term is coming up fast folks so be prepared ;) well as prepared as anyone can be! Need to keep slow cooker so I can spend a bit more time with my little one and not hear "MUMMMYY I NEEEEEDDD YOUUUUUUUU" around the house.
Anyone got good  slow cooker recipes they like or enjoy with their family???? Please post....

Comments